Online registration is coming soon. Please check back soon to register online. Thank you!
How to Register
Registration for park district programs are taken in person at the following locations:
Memorial Park - 612 Wentworth Ave - Monday to Friday - 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sandridge Community Center - 600 Oglesby Ave - Monday to Friday - 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Park District Boundaries
If you live within the following boundaries, you are a resident of the park district and are elligible for in-district rates: south of 138th St, north of the Little Calumet River, west of State Line Rd, east of the Bishop Ford Freeway.
- We accept cash, credit and money orders. No checks accepted.
- Proof of residency must be shown at time of registration (state ID/driver's license with current address).
- Be prepared to show a copy of you child's birth certificate at time of registration.
- All program and activity participants must sign a waiver. Parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under the age of 18.
- Registration is first come, first served. No spots will be held.
- No prorated fees.
- If minimum numbers are not achieved, the activity will be cancelled.
- Refund vouchers for most activities are given in the event registrants withdraw from a program and must be done within the first week of a program. No refunds are given after the first week of the program. Trip refunds are not given.
- If you drop out of any activity, a $2 service fee will be applied.
- Participant residentcy will be checked. Out-of-district participants masquerading as residents will be removed from the activity with no refund.
- All photographic, digital or video images taken by staff members becomes the property of the park district. Those wishing not to be photographed must notify the Executive Director in writing. Gym cards, Fitness Center cards an pool passes require mandatory participant photographs.
- Pool passes are only available at Memorial Park.