GENERAL PARK RULES
- Think safety first! If you find a piece of broken park equipment, please call (708) 868-2530 so that we can correct any unsafe conditions.
- When visiting a park, please use common courtesy for the other participants and area residents.
- No loitering, profanity or gang activity of any kind will be tolerated.
- No glass, alcohol, fireworks, golfing or littering allowed.
- Pets must be leashed. Don't allow pets into playgrounds, food areas, walking tracks or ball fields. Clean up after your pet.
- Driving unauthorized motorized vehicles through parks is strictly prohibited.
- Parks close at dusk, except for scheduled evening activities.
- All city, state and federal laws will be enforced. Persons causing damage will be prosecuted and made responsible for restitution.
- Failure to obey park rules could result in suspension from park property and programs.
- The park district takes pride in the beauty and safety of parks and facilities. However, each year our efforts are marred by vandalism, which takes its toll through higher costs of maintenance, repair and clean-up. Residents who observe vandalism are asked to report it to the park district at (708) 868-2530.